Name: Himawari
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
View user profilehttp://enduring-heart.forumotion.com

Additional Training (#1)

on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:44 pm
A fully armored lady stands at the far side of the room, braziers line the room providing both light and heat. The flames dance and reflect off Takeko's polished, black armor. "For those of you who though this training would be some easy review of what you've already learned, you are gravely mistaken. For you three in the armor over there, if you think this training will be a cake walk just 'cause we're family, you are equally so. Finally, for those of you who came here, wanting to be pushed past your limits, to become stronger than those weak willed worms who wanted to take the test and get it over with, you have found a home here. As samurai I will train you to fight in extreme circumstances and endure any thing this 'ninja world' can throw at you." she exclaims, the fires in the room erupting into towering infernos with her last words, the heat of the room growing rapidly. "I want all of you who haven't already grab a set of armor of the rack along the wall and suit up, this endurance training will help you to fight through heat, fatigue, dehydration, and exhaustion to name a few." The flames grow more intense, yet somehow make the room seem darker, Takeko's armor now appearing red as the flames dance in their reflection. "Now, each of you grab a partner, first lesson: Hand to Hand combat." Her armor bursts into flames as she walks around the room, drawing circles around each pair of students. "No weapons, No jutsu, and you can't leave the circle until one or both of you have collapsed from exhaustion." She then begins pacing, weaving in and out between the circles, increasing the heat where she goes, allowing it to cool slightly as she leaves.
View user profile

Re: Additional Training (#1)

on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:03 pm
Shoto squares of with Daito, "Well I gotta admit, you were right, this is going to be fun" he says lowering his stance and taking a deep breath. Daito drops into stance as well, "True, but I didn't realize it was going to be this fun," he responds as the two begin circling their ring. Daito makes the first move, charging his brother with his shoulder. Shoto lowers his arm, skimming across Daito's shoulder as he violently lifts his knee into his brother's chest and digs the toes of his boots into the spacing between Daito's chest piece and belt, then thrusts throwing him backwards. Daito grabs Shot by the ankle pulling him along, then drops to his knee with a twist followed by a forward jerking motion, lifting Shoto off his feet and slamming him into the ground in front of the elder brother. Shoto pushes off the floor with both arms sending his foot backwards into Daito's helmet, knocking him onto his back.

Tomoe pairs up with Kirei, "This isn't really fair, My clan does this kind of training all the time, so I've got an advantage, but don't think that means I'll go easy on you." She says with a wink. She then charges towards him with a forceful, downward angle strike with the back of her forearm.
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:10 pm
Kirei smirks, "You'd better not, it'd rob me of my victory when I wipe the floor with your pretty little face." He replies, returning the wink. He charges in sync with Tomoe and deflects her forearm with his own, following up with an upward angled hand chop to her neck.

Takeko continues moving throughout the room, acting as a moving hot-spot within the already sweltering room. She carefully watches each match as she passes, stopping at each one momentarily before moving on. The nauseating shifting from hot to hotter draining the energy from the children quicker than usual. As she reaches Daito's and Shoto's match she flares her heat, "A little gift from me to my favorite nephew." she says in an uncharacteristically sweet voice. She stands ther a little longer than she had with the others, then returns her flames to normal and continues on her way.
View user profile

on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:11 pm
Daito is knocked backwards by the hit, catching Shoto in he chin with his foot as he kicks back for more momentum, and rolls onto his feet. He then rushes his brother while he's off balance. Shoto reels back from the kick, but turns the momentum with a reverse round-house aimed at Daito's gut to keep from falling. Daito falls to his hands and knees from the hit, the heat starting to get to him, he breathes out sharply and lunges forward, grabbing Shoto's legs and lifting, throwing his brother to the ground behind him. Shoto crosses his ankles to catch Daito around the neck, shifting his momentum to swing under the older twin's arm and flip him onto the ground. They both hit hard, panting from the hit, the heat, and exertion.

Tomoe deflects Kirei's hand with the side of her own, then turns both hands outward grabbing his striking hand and striking his shoulder with her free palm, "Luckily for you, we can't use jutsu otherwise, I may have just crushed your hand, armor and all."
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:18 pm
Kirei winks, "If you were going to go that far, why not just rip it off completely?" he says as he flips his free arm under hers and pushes into her shoulder, rendering her strike ineffective. He then grips her hand back and pulls, while pusher her shoulder with his other hand, spinning her around the ring, "It's almost as if we're dancing" he says, chuckling slightly.

Takeko arrives at Tomoe's and Kirei's ring, and stops abruptly, watching more intensely than she had the others. "And to think, my own niece is off dancing with boys instead of training," she says, shaking her head, "tsk, tsk, tsk..." she adds flaring her heat even more so than she had with the twins.
View user profile

on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:25 pm
Daito and Shoto both stagger to their feet, lunging towards each other in a flurry of blows; shin striking shin, fist striking fist, the sounds of metal striking metal fill the room and their armor begins giving way to the pressure. Their attacks begin slowing as their energy drains, until finally they both collapse, slumping to their knees, and falling to the side.

Tomoe pouts at Takeko, "Were not dancing, and that's not fair," she says changing her tone, "Increasing the heat like that, there's no way he can keep up." She adds smirking at Kirei and shifting her free arm to his waist, "I've gone through this kind of training before, and I don't need that kind of advantage." She then pulls his hand and lifts at his waist, hoisting him up into the air and tossing him behind her. beginning to break a sweat, she lets out a light pant followed by a deep breath to regain composure.
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:31 pm
Kirei leaps to his feet, "I quite enjoyed our dance," he says with a wink, "We'll have to continue it some time." He then rushes towards Tomoe, taking the match a little more seriously now.

Takeko steps in between Kirei and Tomoe, "As much as I'd love to see my little Tomo wipe the floor with you, I'm afraid i'll have to disqualify you for this match." she says catching Kirei by the collar of his armor and lifting him in the air, "The only reason I'm not kicking you out of class is because you weren't taking the fight seriously to begin with, but cheating is unacceptable" She adds throwing him across the room.

Kirei chuckles to himself, "I didn't expect it to get past you, I just wanted to test it... Well, that and to see how long it took 'Tomo' to notice." He says as he stands. "I figured she'd get frustrated as she tired and I didn't. I would have accepted defeat once she realized of course, beating her by cheating wouldn't be a real victory anyway." He walks back towards Tomoe and Takeko, turns to Tomoe and bows in apology, then turns to face Takeko again, "I expect you've some punishment training planned for my offense?"

Takeko smiles, "I see you've heard a fair bit about me, indeed I do. As penance for cheating, you will fight me; but this time it's no holds barred. You may use weapons, jutsu, items; anything you have at your disposal. Just keep in mind, that goes for me as well." She says as she drops into a fighting stance, her aura of flame flaring further and coating her blade as it's drawn.
View user profile

on Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:56 am
Daito and Shoto help each other to their feet to watch the match between their aunt and their fellow student, having accepted the tie of their previous battle. "I totally would have won that battle, but I figured making it a tie would help with your confidence, Shoto" Daito says in obviously feigned sincerity.

Shoto glances over at him in unimpressed disbelief, "What ever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night." he says nudging Daito playfully.

Tomoe walks over and sits along side her brothers, "This is going to be quite the match, Kirei is quite talented, though I don't expect him to last very long against Keko-Oba-San, after all she doesn't take very kindly to cheaters" she says, increasing in volume at the end to make sure Kirei hears, and winking as he glances over.
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

on Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:05 pm
Takeko circles the ring, "Those of you who have finished your training may return to Shurei and take your graduation exam, those of you who wish to see this battle through to completion may do so" she says as she charges in sweeping Kirei's legs out from under him.

Kirei cools the area around him to counter the heat put off by Takeko, and as he flips through the air, he forms a naginata out of ice. Using the naginata he regains his balance and lands on his feet, then charges Takeko, unleashing a flurry of snow from his mouth, followed by a cloud of sub-freezing mist. His skin begins to pale further than it already was and his lips, nails and eyelids turn a pale blue, the room begins rapidly dropping in temperature.

Takeko puts her hand up, the blade of the naginata stabbing right into her palm, but instead of piercing, the blade simply melts, she thrusts her hand forward, melting all the way down the shaft until she gets to Kirei's hands, she grabs tightly, bending his gauntlets slightly and lifts him up in the air. "I have to admit, I'm surprised you know that one, I'm going to have to give Shurei a talking to. You are far too young to be using Kinjutsu, but your control over it is far better than most I've seen." She says as she places a hand on his chest, life and color rushing back to his skin as the room returns to normal temperature. "You already know this, but be careful with that, it can kill you if you lose control. but with that level of control at such a young age I have no problem passing you."

*you are now known as an Elite Academy Student, and have receive one-hundred (100) points to distribute between your primary stats and eight (8 ) points to distribute between your secondary stats*
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum